Job Description: Service Technician
CCM of NKY is passionate about motorcycles, the people who ride them and the community in which they ride. We strive to engage with our family in creating long-lasting relationships by offering the best experience, employing well-trained and motivated sales and service staff, promoting safe and responsible riding, and actively connecting with and giving back to the local community we serve.
Full time positions available.
Must be able to repair and maintain both customer and dealer owned motorcycles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible. Must strive to ensure customer's receive a top rated experience.
- Accept work assignments from Service Consultant/Manager/Foreman;
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known;
- Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications;
- Notify Service Consultant/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- Maintain up to date mechanical knowledge of motorcycles;
- Valid driver's license with motorcycle endorsement;
- General understanding of computer systems and computer skills;
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and handle tools;
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds of material;
- Ability to balance and push a(n) 500+ pound motorcycle.
- #1… Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity;
- Honest and have great work ethics;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers and staff.
- Have mechanical experience and like working on motorcycles.
- Flat-rate plus hourly pay.
- Health insurance available for the employee and family;
- Simple IRA with company match
- Vacation available
- Employee pricing on products
- 5 day work week. Sundays and Mondays off.